What to Expect
We hope you will visit United Faith Community soon.
What you will find here:
- Belief in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
- A message for the week
- Piano music some weeks, acoustic guitar other weeks
- Old standard hymns and new, contemporary music
- Christian Education in the form of Bible/book studies or our G.I.F.T. (Growing In Faith Together) program.
- Fellowship time following our Worship Services with coffee and goodies.
- Still Speaking God – God didn’t stop talking to us after the Book of Revelation
- Extravagant Love – All Are Welcome Here
- Acts of Service – Opportunities to serve others in the community around us
- Learning Through Community – Growing together
What you won’t find is:
- All the answers – we believe in looking for answers to today’s issues together
- Just one person talking, many of our weekly meditations are interactive.
- Condemnation or judgment
- A belief that the Bible is literal and not open for interpretation in today’s world
- Perfect people and angelic children
- Conservative, old fashioned, or the same thoughts as every other church
- 100% agreement on all issues – we sometimes agree to disagree